Your Holiday Includes:
• Return economy airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
• Airport meet and greet
• Return airport/pier transfers throughout
• Return ferry to Moorea
• 5 nights' accommodation staying at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa in a Garden Pool Bungalow
• 1 x Circle Island Half Day Tour with the Belvedere
• Reduced Rates and a Free Tour – save over $1,600!
• American breakfast, 2 course lunch at Rotui Grill & 3 course or theme dinner daily in Moorea
• 1 night pre and post (2 nights total) accommodation staying at Manava Suite Resort Papeete in a Standard Room
Upgrade to a Lagoon Bungalow from $282 per person
Upgrade to an Overwater Bungalow from $732 per person
Add a Tiki Village Tahitian Feast & Polynesian Show from $146 per person
Add an Authentic Moana Lagoon Excursion with Picnic Lunch from $95 per person
14 November - 09 December 2017 & 18 January - 31 March 2018.
Travelling outside these dates? Please call our Specialist team for a personalised quote.
Brisbane: $3999 per person, Twin share
Sydney: $3999 per person, Twin share
Melbourne : $3999 per person, Twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Book by: May 19, 2017
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. City Tax of 150XPF (AUD2) per person per night is payable direct at all Resorts. At Manava Suites Resort Tahiti a compulsory resort fee of 1,250XPF (AUD20) per room per night to be paid directly at time of check in. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.