Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport meet and greet
- Return airport/pier transfers throughout
- Return ferry to Moorea
- 5 nights' accommodation staying at Manava Beach Resort Moorea in an Overwater Bungalow
- Airfare Sale – save over $200!
- 35% off accommodation – save over $1330!
- American breakfast daily
- 1 x 2 Course Lunch per person per stay
- 1 x Authentic Moana Lagoon Excursion including picnic lunch
- 1 night pre and 1 night post (2 nights total) accommodation staying at Manava Suite Resort Papeete in a Standard Room
Add on a Tiki Village Tahitian Feast & Show (operates on Tuesdays or Fridays only) for $146 per person
1 February – 7 March 2018
Travelling outside these dates? Please call our Specialist team for a personalised quote.
Brisbane: $3199 per person, Twin share
Sydney: $3199 per person, Twin share
Melbourne: $3199 per person, Twin share
Adelaide: $3499 per person, Twin share
Perth: $3699 per person, Twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Book by: Oct 4, 2017
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Manava Beach Resort Moorea has a compulsory city tax of 150XPF per person per night payable direct. Manava Suite Resort has a Compulsory city tax of 150XPF per person per night to be paid directly at time of check-out & a resort fee of 1,250XPF per room per night to be paid directly at time of check-in. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.