Your Holiday Includes:
• Return economy airfares to Kadavu (including 15kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
• Airport meet and greet
• Return airport transfers throughout
• 5 nights' accommodation in 2 x Oceanview Traditional Bures for 4 people in total (2 people per room) at the Matava Eco Adventure Resort
• 3 day trips fishing aboard Bite Me Too
• Traditional Lovo Feast and Kava ceremony (once per week)
• All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner with unlimited tea/coffee)
• Complimentary snorkelling gear
• 1 night pre and/or post (2 nights in total) accommodation staying at Fiji Gateway Hotel in 2 x Deluxe Rooms for 4 people in total (2 people per room)
03 May - 08 June 2017, 03 August - 31 August 2017 & 14 October - 23 November 2017.
Travelling outside these dates? Please call our Specialist team for a personalised quote.
Brisbane: From $3499 per person, Quad share
Sydney: From $3499 per person, Quad share
Melbourne: From $3599 per person, Quad share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Book by: Jun 30, 2017
For New Bookings Only
Terms and conditions: Prices are per person, quad share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. * Bonuses only apply while at Matava Island Resort. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. Departures from Cairns, Perth, Adelaide, and Hobart might require an overnight stay in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne at client’s own expenses if no connecting flight is available on the same day. This cost is not included in the package price. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.