Solomon Islands Discovery Cruises - (6 night package)
(6 night package from $2999)
(6 night package from $2999)
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares with Solomon Airlines to Honiara (including 30kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport meet & greet by the crew of the MV Taka
- Return airport to wharf transfers
- 6 nights’ accommodation on board MV Taka in a Lower Deck (Twin) Cabin
- Discounts – Save $200!
- All meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- All tour activities and excursions
- Services of expert local guides
- Use of all sporting equipment including stand up paddleboards and snorkelling gear
- All scuba dives including an introductory dive with fully qualified instructors
Upgrade to an Upper Deck (Twin) Cabin from $86 per day
Extend your stay in Honiara – add on extra nights staying at Coral Sea Resort in Deluxe Garden View Suite with breakfast from $356 per night night
Set departure: 01 August 2020
Brisbane: $2,999 per person, twin share
Sydney: $3,149 per person, twin share
Melbourne: $3,199 per person, twin share
Adelaide: $3,399 per person, twin share
Perth: $3,699 per person, twin share
Travelling outside these dates or from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Feb 14, 2020!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. International flights are on the return Brisbane - Honiara service. Departures from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth & Adelaide might require an overnight stay in Brisbane at client’s own expenses if no connecting flight is available on the same day. This cost is not included in the package price. Rooms are on a request basis only and availability will be confirmed with 72 hours of booking. Kastom Fee not included in package price- paid direct in country, AUD$25 per person, per night. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
The MV Taka is a 30-metre live-aboard vessel that departs form Honiara. The boat offers the best on-board accommodation in the Solomon Islands with plenty of space to lounge in the sun or relax in the living. All cabins are air-conditioned and there is the option of private ensuite or shared facilities.
The vessel has a 12-person crew including a trip director, skipper, boat crew, wait staff and chefs.
Guests can do their PADI diving certification while on board, with no previous diving experience* and certified divers also have the opportunity to dive throughout the trip as part of the package. All guests have access to the use of sporting equipment while on board, as well as the option to do tours, participate in activities and join in on cultural experiences – which are all included in their holiday.
Here are a list of some of the activities, experiences and water sports included:
- Scuba Diving
- Try Surfing, free diving or scuba diving
- Body Boarding
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Hang out with the crew or villagers
- Learn about Kastom traditions and music
- Husk a coconut or weave a BBQ plate
- Beach Activities such as a picnic, BBQ or bonfire