Planning a holiday can take a lot of work. There are so many factors to take into consideration from flights, type of accommodation, ground transport, activities and of course, which travel insurance is needed. There are so many options to choose from, that it can become somewhat overwhelming. So why not just leave it to the package experts to take care of all of your travel needs? Discover Norfolk Island and book your accommodation package with Spacifica Travel, the ‘one stop shop’ specialists. Their packages are jam packed with cost saving benefits and exclusive inclusions only available for their customers.
So what is included in your Norfolk Island accommodation package booking with Spacifica Travel?
Air New Zealand offers weekly scheduled direct flights from Sydney and Brisbane. Departing from the International Airports, the flights take around 2 to 2.5 hours. Choose from a standard seat and bag fare, or upgrade to the Works with food and beverage, seat selection and onboard entertainment included. Whilst you can travel with a current Drivers Licence, we recommend if you have a current Passport that you do travel with that. The bonus of travelling with a passport is that you can take advantage of the duty free airport shopping. Purchase gifts prior to your flight to Norfolk Island, and then collect on your return.
Whilst Norfolk Island is a small island in land mass, it provides visitors with around 40 self-contained apartments, hotels, houses and cottages to choose from. You can choose a short stay, 7 night or 10 night package, or tailor make a package and stay even longer. Spacifica Travel consultants have been to all the properties on Norfolk Island, so can recommend the perfect accommodation to suit your needs, tastes and budget.
Return airport transfers are included, ensuring you feel welcome from the beginning of your holiday right through to the end.
Your hire car will be waiting for you when you check in to your accommodation. A hire car provides you with the flexibility to experience everything Norfolk Island has to offer at your own pace. Get up early and drive down to the seafront for a sunrise walk, drive up into the national parks to enjoy the bush walks, or grab a picnic and drive to one of the many clifftop picnic areas to enjoy the stunning sunsets over the ocean. All hire cars are automatic, late model vehicles, and include comprehensive car insurance.
This exclusive on-island discount pass is only available for Spacifica Travel customers. Partnering with a range of participating cafes, restaurants, tours and retailers, you will save $$ on your purchases.
All Norfolk Island accommodation packages are packed with fabulous activities, saving you a bundle. Again, a number of these activities are exclusive to Spacifica Travel customers.
- Island Orientation Coach Tour: What better way to find your bearings of all that is to see and do on Norfolk Island than on this full commentary tour, including a morning or afternoon tea stop.
- The World of Norfolk Exhibit is a beautiful gallery, taking you through Norfolk Island’s rich and interesting history, landscapes and culture.
- DIY Tours - the DIY Tour is available on a CD that can be played in your hire car as you follow the map locations around the Island.
- Norf’k Laengwij Class: Learn all about the evolution of this very special language mixing olde English, Tahitian and Creole, that dates back to the Norfolk Islander ancestors from the Mutiny on the Bounty and their gorgeous Tahitian wives. Enjoy light refreshments afterwards and take the opportunity to meet like minded travellers.
- The History in the Making Tour will take you back in time as you visit the convict sites in Kingston and learn how the Pitcairn Islanders made use of what was ‘left behind’ when the penal settlements closed, to create the beautiful community in which their descendants call home. This tour also includes entry into a museum set in the grounds of an island home, with many unique memorabilia and artefacts tracing back to Pitcairn Island. This is a tour not to be missed.
- World Heritage Norfolk History Tour: Discover the historical details and timelines of the various settlements in Norfolk Island’s history, as you are guided through the World Heritage listed Kingston and Arthur’s Vale Historic Area (KAVHA).
comments powered by Disqus