Sunset Wedding Package for up to 25 people from $9,999 - Le Lagoto Resort
(0 night package from $9999)
- Personal Wedding co-ordinator
- Marriage Celebrant or Minister
- Marriage license, certificate and registration fees
- Decorated bamboo canopy of teuila flower arch
- Frangipani bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids
- Frangipani buttonholes for the groom and groomsmen
- Decorated ceremony venue, with seating
- String Band entertainment for 1 hour
- Fully decorated reception venue
- Single layer chocolate flavour wedding cake white fondant icing
- Small PA system to play music
- 20% discount on beverages
- Buffet options (charged per person) to choose from for the reception dinner
Bride and Groom specific Accommodation & Inlcusions:
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Beachfront Bungalow
- Return ground transfers to and from Salelologa Wharf
- Wedding night celebration gift basket — fresh tropical flowers, fruit basket, one bottle of Oyster Bay Cuvee Brut, and 'his and hers' ie lavalava
- One hour couples massage
- Daily tropical breakfast, for two
- Use of the resort kayaks & paddle boards.
Guest specific Accommodation & Inlcusions:
- Two (2) nights' accommodation (1 night before and 1 night on the wedding day in 4 x Beachfront Bungalows - 8 guests / 5 x Ocean View Bungalows - 10 guests / Jim's House - 5 guests)
- 2 x 15 minute massages per room
- Daily tropical breakfast for 2
- Use of resort kayaks & paddle boards
From $9,999 per package for up to 25 people (including bride and groom).
Valid for sale and travel from 1 April 2020 – 31 March 2021.
Travelling outside these dates or from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Book by: Mar 31, 2021!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
Le Lagoto Resort & Spa is located on the big island of Savai’i in Samoa on a secluded white sand beach fringed by coconut palms and crystal clear waters. The ultimate one-stop relaxation spot in Savaii; where you can spend hours soaking up the sun and tropical views, or refresh your body in the infinity pool. Let the sand tickle your feet as you stroll along the beach just a stone’s throw away, then let the friendly staff to treat you to a thirst quenching cocktail, or treat your palate with the scrumptious restaurant fare.
At night, fall asleep to the sound of palms swaying in the breeze in your Samoa style bungalow. It is with good reason (and much pride) that the
Resort is called Le Lagoto – Samoan for ‘sunsets’. The sunsets are simply sensational!
A boutique resort with only 10 bungalow rooms and 2 family rooms which offers the modern conveniences of a large resort in an intimate, idyllic setting.
All Rooms Feature:
• Air conditioned
• Daily housekeeping
• Writing desk
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Television with local channels
• Bedside lamps
• Hair dryer
• Linen and towels provided
• Room service
• Iron and ironing board
• In-room safe
• Balcony with sun loungers
Ocean View Bungalows: The Ocean View Bungalows are built with a similar look and feel to the Beachfront Bungalows, with the same contemporary comforts. Our five Ocean View Bungalows are located in the row behind the Beachfront Bungalows and have views out to the lagoon.
Beachfront Bungalow: The Beachfront Bungalows are built in traditional Samoa style, with contemporary features for your comfort. All five Beachfront Bungalows are located along the front row of the resort, providing uninterrupted views of — and access to — our beautiful beach.
Vailili Restaurant: Our restaurant is just a short stroll from the bungalows — and our friendly staff are always ready to serve you some of the finest and freshest fare on the island. Vailili Restaurant is open to in-house guests and the public daily, from 7.30am to 10pm, with last orders taken at 9.30pm.
• Day Spa
• Infinity Pool
• Wifi (at additional cost)
• Laundry service (at additional cost)
Sunset Spa: Relax with an indulgent massage or beauty treatment at our on-site spa. The full menu, including specials and spa packages, is available in the Sunset Spa section. Guests accommodated at other hotels are welcome to make appointments.
Check In: 1:30pm
Check Out: 11:00am