At Spacifica Travel we pride ourselves on being industry leaders for Norfolk Island Holidays and experts on this destination! So when you talk to one of our Norfolk Island specialists you can rest assured that you will be receiving the best advice and insider tips to make your holiday extra special. Additionally, it is through our strong island connections that we are also able to offer our clients exclusive bonus inclusions in all our packages!
All our Norfolk Island Packages include:
- Return airport transfers - Our Coach drivers are on hand to greet you at the Airport on arrival, we take care of your luggage and your return transfer so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
- Island Concierge Service - We provide complimentary 24/7 customer care during your holiday in Norfolk Island. Our dedicated staff located on Norfolk Island are there on hand to attend to your every requirement.
- Island Orientation Coach Tour - Visit historic sites, scenic views and enjoy a delicious morning or afternoon tea!
- Dusk Canapes Gathering - Enjoy some canapes while you mix and mingle with fellow travellers to share holiday hints and tips.
- History in the Making Tour - Visit convict work sites in historic Kingston and a small working museum set in the grounds of an island home.
- Norfolk Language Class - Norf’k Laengwij - Take the opportunity to learn some of this unique language brought to Norfolk Island by the Pitcairners on 8th June 1856.
- The World of Norfolk Exhibit - The World of Norfolk Exhibit brings to life a series of stories that collectively encompass and celebrate Norfolk Island, its people, unique history, landscapes and culture.
- World Heritage Norfolk History Tour - Enjoy a short walk and immersion in the past and be surprised how close the present-day community is to the 230 year old Bounty/Pitcairn story.
- Six DIY Tours - Discover Norfolk Island at your pace with our DIY Tour.
- Bounty Pass - Enjoy more Bounty in your Norfolk holiday with on-island discounts exclusively for you.
Here are our list of Top 10 Norfolk Island Packages (although there’s much more!):
1. 7 Nights at Crest Apartments
Crest Apartments are located just out of town, on an elevated 3 hectare site overlooking Phillip & Nepean Island as well as across a valley of beautiful Norfolk Island Pinetrees. Offering 14 fully self-contained apartments this is the perfect base for your holiday and 7 days is just enough to fit in the island’s highlights!
2. 7 Nights at South Pacific Resort Hotel
Located in town, the South Pacific Resort Hotel is perfect for those who prefer a hotel style accommodation and leave the cooking & tidying to someone else! A stay here also includes a free shuttle into town for some retail therapy and an invite to the weekly “Meet & Greet” with drink & nibbles – a great opportunity to chat to your fellow travellers
3. 10 nights at Aloha Apartments
In the heart of town, this property is conveniently located within walking distance of shops & cafes. The flat terrain is great for those with mobility difficulties and overlooks a playground so little ones can play safely while parents look on from their patio. Stay a little longer with 10 nights to dive a little deeper in Norfolk’s rich history!
4. 7 nights at Jacaranda Cottages
Old fashioned country luxury at its best! Jacaranda Cottages provides the perfect home away from home, with just 5 One Bedroom Cottages this adult-only boutique property is surrounded by lush gardens creating an intimate escape for a couple’s getaway.
5. 7 nights at Christian’s of Bucks Point
Couples, families or group of friends alike will love Christian’s of Bucks Point. Accommodating up to six guests, this award-winning luxury cottage is a beautifully restored island home built in 1914 by a direct descendant of Fletcher Christian. Be welcomed with a bottle of champagne on arrival & first morning breakfast items. We particularly love the claw-footed bath for that extra luxurious touch!
6. 10 nights at Governor’s Lodge Resort Hotel
Just on the outskirts of town, Governor’s Lodge Resort Hotel is a little village of its own, complete with solar powered renewable electricity & rainwater filtration system – the perfect hub for the environmentally-responsible traveller. Each lodge is completely stand-alone so privacy is guaranteed! With a café, pool, spa & laundry onsite, you’ll have everything you need for a 10 night stay.
7. 7 nights at Castaway Norfolk Island
This property offers both self-contained apartments and hotel-style accommodation in the heart of Burnt Pine Township. There is also a restaurant & bar onsite so you never have to wander far for a meal! We highly recommend the wood-fire pizzas, they are delicious and perfectly paired with a cold brew on their large alfresco deck while watching the sunset.
Travelling Solo? Norfolk Island caters for Solo Travellers well with many accommodation providers offering Single Traveller rates. Plus there are so many fantastic tours to join that you’re bound to make some new friends along the way and meet likeminded travellers. Check out our Norfolk Island Solo Traveller deals here
Looking for a group holiday with a difference? Our Norfolk Island specialists can put together a group itinerary for you to ensure your holiday runs smoothly! There are many accommodation options on Norfolk that can cater for larger groups and our exclusive inclusions will ensure your group receives fantastic value for money.
Norfolk Island has many cultural days of significance that are worth being on-island to experience! Bounty Day is particularly spectacular, on the 8th of June, locals re-enact the landing of their forefathers on Norfolk Island complete with period costumes. Other Events & Festival celebrations include Anzac Day, Foundation Day, Thanksgiving Day, Food Festival, Country Music Festival as well as many more! For those with specific hobbies/interests, Spacifica Travel’s specialists can also put together a tailor-made holiday with Tours & Activities to suit your needs!
For more information on Norfolk Island Packages or to book one of these packages, please call our Norfolk Island specialists on 1800 800 722.comments powered by Disqus