Castaway Island, Fiji - (6 night package)
(6 night package from $2699)
(6 night package from $2699)
Your holiday includes:
- Return economy airfares to Nadi with Virgin Australia (including 23kgs of luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport meet & greet
- Return coach & launch transfers throughout
- 5 nights’ accommodation staying in an Island Bure at Castaway Island Resort
- Free Meals, Reduced Rates & Discounts – Save $4,499
- 1-night accommodation staying in a Deluxe Room at Fiji Gateway Hotel (pre)
- Full hot and cold buffet breakfast including juices, filtered coffee and tea selection at Water’s Edge Restaurant or A La Carte Breakfast Selection at Nuku Marau Bar & Grill.
- A la carte selections at Water’s Edge Restaurant or Nuku Marau Bar & Grill, lunch buffet or Sundowner Wood Fired Pizza for lunch
- A la carte selections or family buffet at Water’s Edge Restaurant, Sundowner Wood Fired Pizza or Asian/Fijian a la carte menu at ‘1808’ (adults only at 1808) for dinner. *1808
- 2 x Passes to Happiness (Family Pass, Aqua Pass, R&R Pass, Adventure Pass or Dive Pass)
- Welcome wine cocktail on arrival
- Free use of snorkelling equipment throughout the stay (refundable deposit applies)
- Use of championship sized tennis court including racquets and balls
- Invitation to our weekly cocktail party
- Use of all non-motorised water sports equipment including catamarans, kayaks, windsurfers, glass-bottom boat, stand up paddleboards and spy boards
PLUS Choose TWO of the following FIVE Passes:
AQUA PASS - Find Colour
- 2 x Banana Boat
- 2 x Handline Fishing
- 2 x Outer Reef snorkelling
- 2 x Night Snorkelling
FAMILY PASS - Find Harmony
- 1 x Beach Dinner set up for 2A with a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine WITH 5 hrs Babysitting
- 1 x inner Reef Snorkelling (2A, 2C)
- 1 x handline fishing (2A, 2C)
R&R PASS - Find Love
- 1 x Romantic Beach Dinner set up for 2A with a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
- 1 x his and hers Lailai Massage
- 1 x Tropical Manicure/Pedicure or head and shoulder kneading (each)
ADVENTURE PASS - Find Inspiration
- 2 x Village Tour
- 2 x Dolphin safari
- 2 x Sunset Kayak
- (sparkling wine and drinks included)
DIVE PASS – Find Ecosystems
- 4 x Tank Dives
- Diving gear included
Upgrade to Unlimited Dive available at a surcharged price
Ask us about staying a little longer or upgrading to the North Beach Bure!
Upgrade to Business Class Airfares with Virgin Australia from only $770 per person.
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane:
20 Feburary - 20 March 2020.
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Sydney: from $2,699 per person, twin share
Brisbane: from $2,699 per person, twin share
Melbourne: from $2,799 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Jul 31, 2019!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. TAG1616. ABN 61 087 521 355.
Castaway Island, Fiji is a pristine private island 4 star resort located in the heart of Fiji’s Mamanuca Island group. The island’s 174 acres are covered in
rich tropical rainforest and surrounded by white sand beaches, vibrant coral reefs and azure South Pacific waters. This picture perfect Fijian resort setting is
enhanced by the genuine warmth and hospitality of our family of staff who welcome guests back year after year to experience the magic that is Castaway.
Castaway Island, Fiji is an iconic private island resort surrounded by white sand beaches and vibrant coral reefs, perfect for romantic couples with or without
children. Offering exceptional facilities and creative island cuisine, Castaway is one of Fiji’s most popular island resorts. Stylish air-conditioned individual
bures are set on the water’s edge and throughout lush tropical gardens. With an accredited AAA 4 Star rating, the traditionally thatched air-conditioned bures
with vaulted “tapa” lined ceilings are stylish and spacious.
Castaway Island, Fiji (Qalito Island is the Fijian name) is committed to environmental responsibility – a key value of our operation – in preserving and
protecting the island’s lush tropical vegetation, white sandy beaches and vibrant coral reefs, by minimising pollution and managing our human impact.
There are plenty of activities to choose from including snorkelling off the beach, PADI Five Star Gold Palm diving, catamarans, kayaks, windsurfers,
parasailing, hand line fishing, speedboat champagne island hops, two stunning swimming pools and more. Castaway has everything you come to Fiji to find.
Castaway Island Fiji has 66 thatched traditional Fiji style bures (which is the Fijian word for bungalows) with a choice of ocean view, beach front or island setting.
All Rooms Feature:
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Fijian design high roofs
- In room safe
- Large ensuite with shower
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Toilet and vanity area
Island Bure: Surrounded by the tropical gardens. Bedding is 1 King Bed and 2 Single Beds. Maximum room capacity is 4 Adults & Children. A limited number of these rooms can accommodate larger families of 2 Adults & 3 Children.
Ocean View Bure: Located closer to the beach than the Island Bures and offer ocean views. Bedding is 1 King Bed and 2 Single Beds. Maximum room capacity is 4 Adults & Children. A limited number of these rooms can accommodate larger families of 2 Adults & 3 Children.
Beach Bure: Located along the beachfront. Bedding is 1 King Bed and 2 Single Beds. Maximum room capacity is 4 Adults & Children. A limited number of these rooms can accommodate larger families of 2 Adults & 3 Children.
Family Beach Bure: Ideally located right on the beachfront overlooking the stunning Pacific Ocean, just steps away from the bedroom door and you will find yourself in the cool water. Features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Bedding is 2 King beds and 6 Single beds. Maximum room capacity is 10 Adults & Children.
Grand Bure: Features two large bedrooms with oversized bathrooms, a spacious living area and large outdoor verandas. Bedding is 2 King Beds and 2 Single Beds. Maximum room capacity is 6 Adults & Children.
Water's Edge Restaurant: Open daily this is the resort's signature restaurant with its large white umbrellas and sweeping water views. Set, as the name suggests, on the water's edge this is the ideal setting for a relaxed starlit meal. The songs of the 'Castaway Islanders' with their acoustic guitars and island style bass are the perfect accompaniment to your meal. The covered dining of 'bure ni Vutu' or bure beside the Vutu tree is cooled by the sea breezes and offers all day dining.
Nuku Marau Pool Bar & Grill: Located next to the resort pool so it is close enough for adults to sit by the pool and enjoy a relaxing meal or drink while watching their children play. There are a variety of meals and drinks available including Polynesian and Asian inspired dishes plus traditional meals such as fish and chips. Free Wifi Internet access is available.
The Sundowner Bar: Open daily for drinks, breakfast pizzas, gourmet pizzas and snacks. Happy Hour happens each evening where the bar becomes a child free environment however the kids will be having too much fun at the free kid's club. Free Wifi Internet access is available.
Lali Sandbar: Open for lunch and dinner. In celebration of the year the Chinese arrived in Fiji, enjoy the '1808' dining experience for dinner, a fusion of Fijian & Asian cuisine where meals are shared in the centre of the table. This is a great casual dining experience with fantastic views over the ocean. Free Wifi Internet access is available.
- Adult only pool with swim up bar & Jacuzzi
- Dance band
- Family Lagoon swimming pool
- Fijian/Cultural entertainment
- First aid clinic
- General store
- Kids Club
- Laundry services
- Massage bure (Bure Lomani)
- Meeting facilities
- Motorised watersports
- Non motorised watersports
- PADI Dive Centre
- Safety deposit
- Tennis Court
- Theme nights
- Wi-Fi Access at Lali Bar, Sundowner Bar & The Nuku Marau Bar & Grill
The following activities are free of charge:
- Beach volleyball
- Paddle boarding
- Table Tennis
- Snorkelling (refundable equipment bond required)
The following activities are available at a charge:
- Banana Boat rides
- Donut rides
- Cultural village tours
- Dolphin Safari
- Island safaris
- Jet Skiing
- Knee Boarding
- Night & Outer Reef Snorkelling
- Cloud 9 trips
- Surfing transfers
- Therapeutic massage treatment
- Wake Boarding
- Water Skiing
- Diving (day and night trips available)
Bure Lomani: Fijian for pleasure, Lomani spa well and truly lives up to its name. Traditional Fijian massages in the tranquil setting of the tropical gardens will relax and pamper you to utter bliss. The expert staff will ease away your tension with their blend of traditional and aromatherapy techniques with treatments also available on the beach or in the privacy of your room. Please note this is not a full service Day Spa, but massage service is provided.
Kids Club: This complimentary service will provide children 3 years and up with an exciting, entertaining and education Fiji holiday experience. Open from 9am - 4.30pm and 6.30pm - 10pm there is also a separate, supervised children's dinner from 5 pm - 6.30 pm. With a mixture of games and Fijian cultural experiences your kids will have the time of their lives while being cared for by the Castaway family.
Private babysitting services are also available at a cost of approximately FJ$9 per hour (subject to change).
Check In: 12.00 pm
Check Out: 10.00 am
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.