Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa - (4 night package)
(4 night package from $1549)
(4 night package from $1549)
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Nadi (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Bula Welcome at Nadi Airport with Shell Lei and bottled water
- Return seat in coach airport transfers
- 4 nights’ accommodation staying at Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa in an Ocean Breeze King Room
- Airfare Sale & Reduced Rates – Save $640!
- FJ$500 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit
- Unlimited Golf - includes
- Full American Buffet Breakfast daily at Ocean Terrace Restaurant.
- Wi-Fi internet access in guest rooms and public areas (up to 2 devices)
- "Bula Bus" transportation between Sheraton & Westin Resort facilities and Denarau Golf and Racquet Club (
- Daily activities schedule including aqua aerobics, volleyball and board games
- Lawn Bowling Green
- Cultural demonstrations as part of the daily activities schedule
- Use of 24 hour Fitness Centre
- Stay in One Play in All Three: Access to all the facilities at the 3 Starwood Fiji Properties as well as the Denarau Golf & Racquet Club.
Add on a Coco Palms Cultural Dinner & Show from $95 per person
Add on a Farm to Fork Lunch Tour from $50 per person
Ask us about staying longer or combining an island stay with your current stay!
4 nights from $1,549 per person, Twin ShareTravel dates
- 28 Apr '20 - 16 Jun '20
4 nights from $1,549 per person, Twin ShareTravel dates
- 4 May '20 - 16 Jun '20
4 nights from $1,649 per person, Twin ShareTravel dates
- 28 Apr '20 - 11 Jun '20
4 nights from $1,749 per person, Twin ShareTravel dates
- 5 May '20 - 16 Jun '20
4 nights from $2,049 per person, Twin ShareTravel dates
- 5 May '20 - 16 Jun '20
Travelling outside these dates or from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Feb 28, 2020!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Departures ex Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne are direct with Fiji Airways and departures from Perth & Adelaide are with Virgin Australia via Sydney and might require an overnight stay in Sydney at client’s own expenses if no connecting flight is available on the same day. This cost is not included in the package price. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. The property is on request and can only be confirmed at the time of booking. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
Welcome to the world of Westin in the South Pacific, The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa. A place where five star comfort harmonizes with lush tropical surrounds and international style fuses with Fijian island warmth.
Located on Denarau Island, the resort is designed to reflect Fiji’s rich cultural heritage and local style. It is further complemented with the finest resort facilities including the Heavenly Spa by Westin®, a choice of swimming pools and dining experiences.
The resort’s 246 guest rooms are superbly infused with South Pacific style and all rooms also feature a private balcony or verandah overlooking the beautiful landscaped gardens or ocean front. Home to some of Fiji’s most acclaimed restaurants, The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa offers the finest international dishes and freshest local produce.
The Heavenly Spa by Westin is the perfect setting for spiritual healing and sensory pleasure. The spa’s ten beautifully appointed open-air therapy rooms and two suites are designed to reflect a traditional Fijian bure and feature a private treatment room with treatment bed, open-air shower and beautifully landscaped gardens.
The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa features 243 guestrooms located in tropical island setting. Rooms have private balconies or verandahs looking over the tropical landscaped gardens or ocean front.
All Rooms Feature:
- Air Conditioning
- In Room Safe
- Private Balcony or Verandahs
- WiFi Internet Access
Ocean Breeze Room: Recently refurbished, overlooking the surrounding lush tropical gardens, Ocean Breeze rooms are refreshingly spacious, and present inviting island style with understated appeal. Relaxing comes easy amidst the rich Fiji Golden Vesi timbers and palm wood blend, plush textiles and touches of local Fijian craftwork. Interconnecting Rooms available on request.
Ocean View Room: Recently refurbished, ideally located a mere 50 metres from the waterfront, these rooms offer views of the lush tropical gardens and the ocean. Refreshingly spacious, our Ocean View room provide a unique setting infused with island style. Relaxing comes easy amidst the rich Fiji Golden Vesi timbers and palm wood blend, plush textiles and touches of local Fijian craftwork.
Ocean Front Suite: Recently refurbished, beautifully appointed, Ocean Front Suites overlook the resorts lush tropical gardens, palm fringed beach and the enchanting ocean and feature all the standard room amenities as well as DVD player and surround sound system. Refreshing spacious, the suites are inspired by traditional Fijian design featuring earthy colors, contemporary furnishings and intriguing Fijian artwork. Relaxation comes easy with your own private balcony or patio offering spectacular views of this South Pacific paradise.
Two Bedroom Ocean Front Villa: 2 Bedrooms (1 x One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite, interconnecting with 1 x Ocean Front Room). Recently refurbished and beautifully appointed, the Ocean Front 2 Bedroom Villas overlook the resorts lush tropical gardens, palm fringed beach and the enchanting ocean. The villa comprises of a 1 Bedroom Ocean Front Suite (master bedroom with King Bed) interconnecting with an Ocean Front guestroom (2 Double Beds) both featuring the standard room amenities. The suite also features a living room, consisting of a lounge with TV and stereo system, a dining area and a kitchenette, fully equipped with a cook-top, microwave, sink, dishwasher, fridge, tea & coffee making facilities and a complete set of crockery, glasses and cutlery. Refreshingly spacious, the suites are inspired by traditional Fijian design featuring earthy colors, contemporary furnishings and intriguing Fijian artwork. Relaxation comes easy with your own private balcony or patio offering spectacular views of this South Pacific paradise.
Regent / Royal Suites: Luxuriously appointed, the stunning Regent and Royal Suites provide and inspiring haven for you to discover renewal. Relaxation comes easy with your own private balcony offering magnificent panoramic views of the resort’s lush gardens; palm fringed beach and the enchanting Pacific Ocean from your living room and private balcony. Inspired by traditional Fijian design, these generously spacious suites feature a master bedroom and bathroom with freestanding bathtub, separate dining and living area, an office, pantry and guest bathroom.
Westin Renewal Spa Studio: The stylish Westin Renewal Spa Studios are nestled adjacent to the Heavenly Spa by Westin and feature sizeable and sophisticated guests’ rooms. With modern and traditional Fijian accents, the room extends on to a private patio, each with a spa bath for extra luxurious comfort. Dream away in the Westin Heavenly® Bed and meet the challenges of the day head-on. The indulgent modern bathroom boasts two luxurious overhead rain showers and a free-standing dual vanity complete with signature White Tea by Westin™ bath collection to nourish and uplift your spirit and allow for true relaxation. For complete renewal, call in to the Heavenly Spa by Westin for your complimentary spa treatment to inspire you to be your best.18 years & over only.
Westin Renewal Spa Studio with Plunge Pool: Located on the ground floor, the stylish Westin Renewal Spa Studios are nestled adjacent to the Heavenly Spa by Westin and features sizeable (45-52 sqm) and sophisticated guests' rooms. With modern and traditional Fijian accents, the room extends on to a private patio each with a plunge pool and sun lounger bestowing refreshment at any time of the day. Dream away in the Westin Heavenly Bed and meet the challenges of the day head-on. The indulgent modern bathroom boasts two luxurious overhead rain showers, a free-standing dual vanity and large bathtub finished off with White Tea by Westin bath collection to nourish and uplift your spirit and allow for true relaxation.18 years & over only.
Ocean Terrace Restaurant: Stunning ocean views are the perfect accompaniment to the casual buffet breakfasts on offer from 6.30 am to 10.30 am daily. Also open on selected evening 6pm - 10 pm.
Meke Lounge: With views out over the sparkling seas and tropical pool, this is the perfect place to relax and refresh with a selection of exotic cocktails, local beers and house spirits. Open daily from 10am to 11pm, the lounge features discounted prices between 5 and 6.30pm during 'bula hours'
Zing: Here you can enjoy a touch of Indian & Thai cuisine five nights of the week.
Westin Bakery: If you are looking for a small treat then this is a great place to enjoy a gourmet snack. Open for breakfast, lunch & afternoon tea.
Coco Palms: A fantastic traditional experience only offered for 2 nights each week. Enjoy traditional firewalking, cultural show & buffet dinner.
As a guest within the Sheraton & Westin Resort Complex you are invited to enjoy a wide range of the resort complex facilities (some charges may apply).
• As Fiji’s only integrated resort complex, guests ‘Stay in 1 and Play in all 3 Resorts’
• Stay connected with Wi-Fi internet access across Sheraton and Westin Resorts. Complimentary wifi in guest rooms and public areas with up to 2 devices (paid upgrade available for faster download speed)
• Live music or DJ at Chime Bar every evening with Happy Hour pricing
• “Bula Bus” transportation between Sheraton & Westin Resort facilities and Denarau Golf and Racquet Club, operating hours are seasonal.
• Use of 6 swimming pools across Sheraton & Westin Resorts Denarau Island, including 2 adults only pools.
• Lawn Bowling Green at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa
• Daily activities schedule including aqua aerobics, volleyball, and board games
• Cultural demonstrations (as part of daily activities)
• Children’s playground
• Fitness Centre (Westin Workout located at the Heavenly Spa by Westin) open 24 hours, 7 days a week
• Lai Lai Kids Club Day Program
• Access to Heavenly Spa by Westin
• ‘Farm to Fork’ Lunch Tour
• Cooking Masterclass
• ‘Kids Can Cook’ class
• Range of motorised and non-motorised water sports (including tours, hobie-cats, jet skiing, stand-up-paddle boarding, parasailing, kayaks deep sea fishing and many more)
• Exclusive Day Trip to Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island arranged by Hotel Reception for in-house guests only
• Lai Lai Kids Club Evening Program
• Babysitting services
• Weekly Cultural Shows including Meke Lovo and Firewalking
• Denarau Golf & Racquet Club - Tennis (6 natural grass courts and 4 synthetic courts with floodlights)
• Denarau Golf & Racquet Club - Golf - 18 hole resort golf course
• Driving range, 18 holes of mini putt, inflatable water park, bungee trampoline, batting cages & outdoor bowling
• Day trips and cultural excursions arranged by the Tour Desk in the Lobby
• Transportation “‘Denarau Shuttle” between the Resorts and the Marina
Heavenly Spa by Westin: Accessible to all guests staying in the integrated 5 star resort complex comprising of The Westin Resort & Spa Denarau Island, Sheraton Fiji Resort & Sheraton Denarau Villas, the Heavenly Spa by Westin is peacefully nestled amidst 1,350 square metres of lush meditation garden - the perfect setting for spiritual healing and sensory pleasure.
Unwind during your holiday with a round of golf at one of the largest golf courses in Fiji, the Denarau Golf & Racquet Club, located a short 100 metres from Sheraton Fiji Resort. Designed by Eiichi Motobashi, the Denarau Island golf course incorporates a unique Pacific theme with bunkers in the shape of marine creatures and affords magnificent views of the surrounding Fiji Islands. With a par of 72, the 7,150-yard course offers tee positions for all levels of golfers, including four water carry par-threes, four challenging par-fives, and 10 par-fours. The longest hole is 570 yards, and the shortest is 170 yards.
Children: 12 years and under are charged at the child rate