Conrad Bora Bora Nui - (7 night package)
(7 night package from $5999)
(7 night package from $5999)
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Return airport/pier transfers throughout
- Return Domestic flights to Bora Bora
- 5 nights' accommodation staying at Conrad Bora Bora Nui in a Garden Villa
- Reduced Rates – Save $1290
- American Breakfast daily
- Complimentary 1 x 3 Course Dinner
- 1 night pre and 1 night post (2 nights total) accommodation staying at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in a Deluxe Oceanview Room including:
- Compulsory resort fee 1579XPF plus tax per room per night. This fee includes:
- One bottle of mineral water (1 litre) per day
- 10% discount on laundry service (excluding dry-cleaning)
- 10% Spa discount on individual treatments only
- Daily cultural and fitness classes
- Access to sauna, hammam & fitness centre
- Round Trip shuttle to Downtown Papeete (daily, except on Saturday PM, Sundays & public holidays)
- WiFi access
Upgrade to an Overwater Villa in Bora Bora from $537 per room, per night
Add on a Shark & Ray Lagoon Safari and Motu TAPU Half Day Tour in Bora Bora from $126 per person
Add on a Sunset Cruise in Papeete from $108 per person
16 January – 2 March 2020
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Brisbane: $5999 per person, twin share
Sydney: $5999 per person, twin share
Melbourne: $5999 per person, twin share
Adelaide: $6549 per person, twin share
Perth: $6949 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
May 31, 2019!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Valid for sales and travel as specified. All Departures from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne are via Auckland, passengers might have to overnight in Auckland if no suitable connecting flight is available on the same day (both directions); the cost of an overnight is not included in the package price. Departures from Adelaide and Perth are via Sydney and Auckland, passengers might have to overnight in Sydney and Auckland if no suitable connecting flight is available on the same day (both directions); the cost of an overnight is not included in the package price. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply.Conrad Bora Bora Nui has a Compulsory city tax of 200XPF per person per night to be paid directly at time of check-out. Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort has a Compulsory city tax of 150XPF per person per night to be paid directly at time of check-out.Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. ABN 61 087 521 355.
Located on the famous island of Bora Bora, whose name is synonymous with natural paradise the world over, the Conrad Bora Bora Nui and its 114 villas and suites offer a mind-blowing panorama! Suspended between crystal waters and limitless blue skies, alone faces to the lagoon and the ocean, this 5 star hotel surrounded by a luxuriant nature and an overhanging crystalline lagoon is nestled in an idyllic cove of white sand and majestic lava rock.
Come savor the authentic magic of this resort, perfect place for unique experiences.
Explore the azure lagoon with your snorkel and stop off with a picnic on the resort’s unspoiled private island: Motu Tapu. Imagine a Polynesian wedding ceremony or a vow renewal at the top of the Hill with an unsurpassed landscape. Enjoy an intimate journey on the hotel’s private islet ended by a romantic “Island for Two” dinner under the stars. Your spacious villa, complete with oversized bathroom, awaits. In the overwater villas, you will be able to marvel at the underwater dance of colored fish through glass floor panels. Whichever your choice, all villas offer the latest standards of comfort and equipment in a Polynesian style and décor.
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.