InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort - (7 night package)
(7 night package from $4649)
(7 night package from $4649)
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Return airport/pier transfers throughout
- Return Domestic flights to Bora Bora
- 5 nights' accommodation staying at InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort in a Beach Junior Suite Bungalow
- Reduced Rates – Save $2689
- American breakfast daily for adults
- Free unlimited internet access
- Compulsory city tax of 200XPF per person per night
- Complimentary 1 x 3 Course Dinner
- Complimentary Shark & Ray Snorkelling Safari Tour
- 1 night pre and 1 night post (2 nights total) accommodation staying at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa in a Standard Room including:
- American Breakfast
- Internet access
- Compulsory city tax of 150XPF per adult (15 years & over) per night
Upgrade to a Lagoon Overwater Junior Suite Bungalow in Bora Bora from $218 per room, per night
Add on a Sunset Dream Photo Lagoon Tour by Bayliner in Bora Bora from $150 per person
Add on a Half Day Marotea Cultural Experience in Papeete from $120 per person
26 January – 2 March 2020
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Brisbane: $4649 per person, twin share
Sydney: $4649 per person, twin share
Melbourne: $4649 per person, twin share
Adelaide: $5199 per person, twin share
Perth: $5649 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
May 31, 2019!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Valid for sales and travel as specified. All Departures from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne are via Auckland, passengers might have to overnight in Auckland if no suitable connecting flight is available on the same day (both directions); the cost of an overnight is not included in the package price. Departures from Adelaide and Perth are via Sydney and Auckland, passengers might have to overnight in Sydney and Auckland if no suitable connecting flight is available on the same day (both directions); the cost of an overnight is not included in the package price. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. ABN 61 087 521 355.
Adorned by white sand and turquoise water, the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort features 64 junior suite-sized individual bungalows, including 50 overwater bungalows. The resort is located to the south side of the main island, and features glass-bottom coffee tables which look into the natural aquarium of the lagoon and slide open, allowing guests to feed the fish below.
The resort offers one restaurant and one bar and is also well-known for its Polynesian evenings that feature Tahitian food and traditional songs and performances. Additionally, as a special Tahitian touch, guests can indulge in a private canoe-delivered breakfast within the privacy of their bungalows.
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.