InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa - (7 night package)
(7 night package from $5999)
(7 night package from $5999)
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Return airport/pier transfers throughout
- Return Domestic flights to Bora Bora
- 4 nights' accommodation staying at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa in an Emerald Overwater Villa
- 1 Free Night & Reduced Rates – Save $2585
- American breakfast daily for adults
- Free unlimited internet access
- Free return shuttle boat transfers until 4.00pm to InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort
- Compulsory city tax of 200XPF per person per night
- Complimentary Shark & Ray Snorkelling Safari Tour
- 1 night pre and 2 nights’ post (3 nights total) accommodation staying at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa in a Lagoon Room including:
- American Breakfast
- Internet access
- Compulsory city tax of 150XPF per adult (15 years & over) per night
Add on a Sunset Cruise & Romantic Diner at St James in Bora Bora from $296 per person
Add on a Half Day Tahiti Island Tour from $82 per person
16 January – 2 March 2020
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Brisbane: $5999 per person, twin share
Sydney: $5999 per person, twin share
Melbourne: $5999 per person, twin share
Adelaide: $6549 per person, twin share
Perth: $6949 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
May 31, 2019!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Valid for sales and travel as specified. All Departures from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne are via Auckland, passengers might have to overnight in Auckland if no suitable connecting flight is available on the same day (both directions); the cost of an overnight is not included in the package price. Departures from Adelaide and Perth are via Sydney and Auckland, passengers might have to overnight in Sydney and Auckland if no suitable connecting flight is available on the same day (both directions); the cost of an overnight is not included in the package price. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. ABN 61 087 521 355.
The InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa lies on a virgin beach on the Motu Piti Aau (meaning “two hearts” in Tahitian) along the eastern side of Bora Bora and is accessible only by boat. The resort features 80 overwater bungalows and two beachside villas (perfect for travelling families).
The InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa features an eco-friendly air-conditioning system, and The Deep Ocean Spa is the very first Thalasso Spa in the world to utilise the benefits of the deep-sea water and minerals extracted from the Pacific Ocean in all of its signature treatments.
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.