Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort - (5 night package)
(5 night package from $3099)
(5 night package from $3099)
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Return airport/pier transfers throughout
- Return catamaran to Moorea
- 3 nights' accommodation staying at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Resort in a Luxury Garden Bungalow
- Reduced Rates – Save $680
- American breakfast daily
- Unlimited WiFi
- Complimentary mini-bar, refilled daily, with 2 soft drinks, 2 beers, still and sparkling water
- Complimentary Guided snorkelling tour at Moorea Lagoonarium & transfers
- 1 night pre and 1 night post (2 nights total) accommodation staying at Tahiti Ia Ora Papeete in a Superior Garden Room including:
- American Buffet Breakfast for all adults
- Mini-bar filled once per day with fruit juices, soda, local beers, still and sparkling bottle of water
- Access to the resort sports facilities: kayaks, ping pong, snorkelling equipment, sand bottom swimming pool, tennis & beach volley ball
- Access to the resort's Workshop l’Atelier
- Access to Internet on hotel computers in the lobby
Upgrade to a Superior Overwater Bungalow in Moorea from $431 per room, per night
Add on a Sunset Cruise in Papeete from $103 per person
17 November – 11 December 2019 & 16 January – 2 March 2020
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Brisbane: $3099 per person, twin share
Sydney: $3099 per person, twin share
Melbourne: $3099 per person, twin share
Adelaide: $3649 per person, twin share
Perth: $4049 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
May 31, 2019!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Valid for sales and travel as specified. All Departures from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne are via Auckland, passengers might have to overnight in Auckland if no suitable connecting flight is available on the same day (both directions); the cost of an overnight is not included in the package price. Departures from Adelaide and Perth are via Sydney and Auckland, passengers might have to overnight in Sydney and Auckland if no suitable connecting flight is available on the same day (both directions); the cost of an overnight is not included in the package price. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort has a Compulsory city tax of 200XPF per person per night to be paid directly at time of check-out. Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort has a Compulsory city tax of 150XPF per person per night to be paid directly at time of check-out. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort is uniquely located on a glorious white sandy beach, and boasts spectacular views of the crystal lagoon and the iconic silhouette of Tahiti Island, all while surrounded by infinite shades of blue throughout the day. Built near a protected marine area, the resort offers a tranquil lagoon, free of all motorised water activities. Also
to be enjoyed are 2 restaurants and 2 bars perched over the water or on the beach, the SoSpa, infinity pool, our PADI dive centre and an all encompassing activity centre with kayaks, snorkelling gear, stand up paddle and more.
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.