Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort - 7 nights from $4499
(7 night package from $4499)
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport meet and greet on both islands
- Return Airport transfers, on both islands
- Catamaran from Papeete to Moorea
- 5 nights’ accommodation at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort in a Superior Overwater Bungalow
- Reduced Rates - Save $2950!
- American breakfast daily
- Unlimited WiFi
- Complimentary mini-bar, refilled daily, with 2 soft drinks, 2 beers, still and sparkling water
- 2 nights, (1-night pre & 1-night post) accommodation staying at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort managed by Sofitel, in a Luxury Garden Room with buffet breakfast daily
Add on a two-course lunch in Moorea from $58 per person
Upgrade to a Superior Horizon Overwater Bungalow in Moorea from $260 per room per night
12 January – 31 March 2021
This is our best value package deal, but if you are traveling outside these dates or from another port please contact our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Sydney (via Auckland): from $4,499 per person, twin share
Brisbane (via Auckland): from $4,499 per person, twin share
Melbourne (via Auckland): from $4,499 per person, twin share
Book by: Aug 14, 2020!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. City Tax of 200XPF (AUD2) per person per night is payable direct at all Resorts. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort is uniquely located on a glorious white sandy beach, and boasts spectacular views of the crystal lagoon and the iconic silhouette of Tahiti Island, all while surrounded by infinite shades of blue throughout the day. Built near a protected marine area, the resort offers a tranquil lagoon, free of all motorised water activities. Also
to be enjoyed are 2 restaurants and 2 bars perched over the water or on the beach, the SoSpa, infinity pool, our PADI dive centre and an all encompassing activity centre with kayaks, snorkelling gear, stand up paddle and more.