Solomon Islands Discovery Cruises - 7 Night Cruise Package from $3,299
(7 night package from $3299)
(7 night package from $3299)
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares with Solomon Airlines (including 30kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport meet and greet
- Return airport transfers
- 7 Nights’ accommodation in a Lower Deck Cabin on-board the MV Taka
- Reduced Rates – Save $300!
- Transfers to and from the vessel
- All tour activities and excursions
- Services of expert local guides
- All meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Use of all sporting equipment including stand up paddleboards and
- snorkelling gear
- All scuba dives including an introductory dive with fully qualified instructors
Extend your stay and add extra nights at the Coral Sea Resort from $170 per person, per night
Valid for set departures only:
29 June – 06 July 2019
10 – 17 August 2019
29 October – 08 November 2019
Brisbane: 7 nights from $3,299 per person, Twin Share
Sydney: 7 nights from$3,599 per person, Twin Share
Melbourne: 7 nights from $3,649 per person, Twin Share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Jun 28, 2019!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Departures from Sydney & Melbourne might require an overnight stay in Brisbane if there is no suitable connecting flight available. This cost is not included in the package price. Itinerary is subject to changes, weather and other factors. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Kastom Fee not included in package price- paid direct in country, AUD$25 per person, per night. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
The MV Taka is a 30-metre live-aboard vessel that departs form Honiara. The boat offers the best on-board accommodation in the Solomon Islands with plenty of space to lounge in the sun or relax in the living. All cabins are air-conditioned and there is the option of private ensuite or shared facilities.
The vessel has a 12-person crew including a trip director, skipper, boat crew, wait staff and chefs.
Guests can do their PADI diving certification while on board, with no previous diving experience* and certified divers also have the opportunity to dive throughout the trip as part of the package. All guests have access to the use of sporting equipment while on board, as well as the option to do tours, participate in activities and join in on cultural experiences – which are all included in their holiday.
Here are a list of some of the activities, experiences and water sports included:
- Scuba Diving
- Try Surfing, free diving or scuba diving
- Body Boarding
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Hang out with the crew or villagers
- Learn about Kastom traditions and music
- Husk a coconut or weave a BBQ plate
- Beach Activities such as a picnic, BBQ or bonfire
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.