Lounge under the warm tropical sun amidst 30 acres of exclusive oceanfront space at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji. This stunning, island-style hotel on Denarau offers an ideal ambiance for the rejuvenation of your mind, body and soul. Enjoy the quintessential South Pacific holiday experience with a premium 18-hole championship golf course, a seemingly unending selection of on-site dining options and a convenient Nadi location. Relax by one of the resort's tropical swimming pools with a tasty drink, satisfy your appetite at the oceanside Kitchen Grill restaurant or get your heart racing with exciting water sports whilst your children play in the hotel's complimentary kid's club. In the evening, retreat to beautifully styled, luxury accommodation with perks including the iconic Westin Heavenly® Bed for superior nighttime slumber. Look forward to an unforgettable and reinvigorating stay at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji.
The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa features 243 guestrooms located in tropical island setting. Rooms have private balconies or verandahs looking over the tropical landscaped gardens or ocean front.
All Rooms Feature:
- Air conditioning
- In Room Safe
- Private Balcony or Verandahs
- WiFi Internet Access
Ocean Breeze Room: Overlooking the surrounding lush tropical gardens, Ocean Breeze rooms are refreshingly spacious, and present inviting island style with understated appeal. Relaxing comes easy amidst the rich Fiji Golden Vesi timbers and palm wood blend, plush textiles and touches of local Fijian craftwork. Interconnecting Rooms available on request.
Ocean View Room: Ideally located a mere 50 metres from the waterfront, these rooms offer views of the lush tropical gardens and the ocean. Refreshingly spacious, the Ocean View room provides a unique setting infused with island style. Relaxing comes easy amidst the rich Fiji Golden Vesi timbers and palm wood blend, plush textiles and touches of local Fijian craftwork.
Ocean Front Room: Beautifully appointed, Ocean Front Rooms overlook the resorts lush tropical gardens, palm fringed beach and the enchanting ocean and feature all the standard room amenities. Refreshing spacious, the rooms are inspired by traditional Fijian design featuring earthy colors, contemporary furnishings and intriguing Fijian artwork. Relaxation comes easy with your own private balcony or patio offering spectacular views of this South Pacific paradise.
Regent / Royal Suites: Luxuriously appointed, the stunning Regent and Royal Suites provide and inspiring haven for you to discover renewal. Relaxation comes easy with your own private balcony offering magnificent panoramic views of the resort’s lush gardens; palm fringed beach and the enchanting Pacific Ocean from your living room and private balcony. Inspired by traditional Fijian design, these generously spacious suites feature a master bedroom and bathroom with freestanding bathtub, separate dining and living area, an office, pantry and guest bathroom.
Westin Renewal Spa Studio: The stylish Westin Renewal Spa Studios are nestled adjacent to the Heavenly Spa by Westin and feature sizeable and sophisticated guests’ rooms. With modern and traditional Fijian accents, the room extends on to a private patio, each with a spa bath for extra luxurious comfort. Dream away in the Westin Heavenly® Bed and meet the challenges of the day head-on. The indulgent modern bathroom boasts two luxurious overhead rain showers and a free-standing dual vanity complete with signature White Tea by Westin™ bath collection to nourish and uplift your spirit and allow for true relaxation. For complete renewal, call in to the Heavenly Spa by Westin for your complimentary spa treatment to inspire you to be your best.18 years & over only.
Westin Renewal Spa Studio with Plunge Pool: Located on the ground floor, the stylish Westin Renewal Spa Studios are nestled adjacent to the Heavenly Spa by Westin and features sizeable and sophisticated guests' rooms. With modern and traditional Fijian accents, the room extends on to a private patio each with a plunge pool and sun lounger bestowing refreshment at any time of the day. Dream away in the Westin Heavenly Bed and meet the challenges of the day head-on. The indulgent modern bathroom boasts two luxurious overhead rain showers, a free-standing dual vanity and large bathtub finished off with White Tea by Westin bath collection to nourish and uplift your spirit and allow for true relaxation.18 years & over only.
Ocean Terrace Restaurant: Stunning ocean views are the perfect accompaniment to the casual buffet breakfasts on offer daily.
Kitchen Grill: A contemporary grill menu featuring succulent steaks, locally sourced seafood, tassty sides and sharing plates. Open daily for lunch & dinner.
Zing: Here you can enjoy a touch of Indian & Pan Asian cuisine daily for dinner.
Westin Bakery: If you are looking for a small treat then this is a great place to enjoy a gourmet snack. Open for breakfast, lunch & afternoon tea.
Coco Palms: A fantastic traditional experience only offered for 2 nights each week. Enjoy traditional firewalking, cultural show & buffet dinner.
As a guest within the Sheraton & Westin Resort Complex you are invited to enjoy a wide range of the resort complex facilities (some charges may apply).
• As Fiji’s only integrated resort complex, guests ‘Stay in 1 and Play in all 3 Resorts’
• Stay connected with Wi-Fi internet access across Sheraton and Westin Resorts. Complimentary wifi in guest rooms and public areas with up to 2 devices (paid upgrade available for faster download speed)
• “Bula Bus” transportation between Sheraton & Westin Resort facilities and Denarau Golf and Racquet Club, operating hours are seasonal.
• Use of 6 swimming pools across Sheraton & Westin Resorts Denarau Island, including 2 adults only pools.
• Lawn Bowling Green at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa
• Daily activities schedule including aqua aerobics, volleyball, and board games
• Cultural demonstrations (as part of daily activities)
• Children’s playground
• Fitness Centre (Westin Workout located at the Heavenly Spa by Westin) open 24 hours, 7 days a week
• Access to Heavenly Spa by Westin
• ‘Farm to Fork’ Lunch Tour
• Cooking Masterclass
• ‘Kids Can Cook’ class
• Range of motorised and non-motorised water sports (including tours, hobie-cats, jet skiing, stand-up-paddle boarding, parasailing, kayaks deep sea fishing and many more)
• Babysitting services
• Weekly Cultural Shows including Meke Lovo and Firewalking
• Denarau Golf & Racquet Club - Tennis (6 natural grass courts and 4 synthetic courts with floodlights)
• Denarau Golf & Racquet Club - Golf - 18 hole resort golf course
• Driving range, 18 holes of mini putt, inflatable water park, bungee trampoline, batting cages & outdoor bowling
• Day trips and cultural excursions arranged by the Tour Desk in the Lobby
• Transportation “‘Denarau Shuttle” between the Resorts and the Marina
Heavenly Spa by Westin: Accessible to all guests staying in the integrated 5 star resort complex comprising of The Westin Resort & Spa Denarau Island, Sheraton Fiji Resort & Sheraton Denarau Villas, the Heavenly Spa by Westin is peacefully nestled amidst 1,350 square metres of lush meditation garden - the perfect setting for spiritual healing and sensory pleasure.
Unwind during your holiday with a round of golf at one of the largest golf courses in Fiji, the Denarau Golf & Racquet Club, located a short 100 metres from Sheraton Fiji Resort. Designed by Eiichi Motobashi, the Denarau Island golf course incorporates a unique Pacific theme with bunkers in the shape of marine creatures and affords magnificent views of the surrounding Fiji Islands. With a par of 72, the 7,150-yard course offers tee positions for all levels of golfers, including four water carry par-threes, four challenging par-fives, and 10 par-fours. The longest hole is 570 yards, and the shortest is 170 yards.
- 5 Night Deal
- Fiji Day Tripper Island Explorer
- Love is in the Air Wedding Package – ideal for up to 30 guests - Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa
Enter code at checkout.