Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Rarotonga
- Domestic airfares from Rarotonga to Aitutaki with Air Rarotonga
- Airport meet and greet
- Return airport transfers throughout
- Accommodation staying at Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa in an Overwater Bungalow
- Airfare Sale – save over $460!
- Reduced accommodation – save over $5,340!
- Daily tropical breakfast
- Welcome Juice
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- Invitation to the manager’s sunset cocktail party
- Use of stand-up paddleboards, snorkelling gear, kayaks, sun loungers, hammocks and beach towels
- Daily activity programme including free use of wind surfing, sailing boat, outrigger canoe & more!
- Pre & Post accommodation at The Rarotongan Beach Resort in a Garden Room (for selected departures only when required)
Add on an Aitutaki Lagoon Cruise with BBQ Lunch for only $118 per person
Upgrade to include a checked bag (up to 23kg), full in-flight entertainment including movies, meal, beverages & seat select from $120 per person
Sydney & Melbourne: 27 October – 7 December 2017 & 2 February – 29 March 2018
Brisbane: 1 November – 5 December 2017 & 2 February – 28 March 2018
Travelling outside these dates? Please call our Specialist team for a personalised quote.
Sydney: 6 nights from $3,299 per person, twin share
Melbourne: 6 nights from $3,599 per person, twin share
Brisbane: 7 nights (5 nights in Aitutaki, 2 nights Rarotonga) from $3,599 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Book by: Jun 9, 2017
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Flights from Sydney, Melbourne (via Sydney) & Adelaide (via Sydney) are with Air New Zealand and DO NOT include checked luggage. Checked luggage can be added form $60 per person. Flights from Brisbane are with Virgin Australia and include 23kg of checked luggage. Flights from Perth (via Auckland) are with Air New Zealand and include 23kg of checked luggage. Departures from Melbourne & Adelaide may require an overnight stay in Sydney which is not included in advertised price. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.