The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort - 7 nights from $7299
(7 night package from $7299)
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport meet and greet on both islands
- Return Airport transfers throughout, on both islands
- Return Domestic flights from Papeete to Bora Bora
- 5 nights’ accommodation at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort in an Overwater Superior Villa
- Free Nights & Discounts - Save $3,100!
- Breakfast & Dinner daily
- Complimentary watersports including stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking and pedal boating
- Towels, sunscreen and snorkelling equipment (to borrow for your entire stay) supplied at the Beach House
- Use of a state-of-the-art Fitness Center fully equipped by Technogym is open 24 hours
- 2 nights, (1-night pre & 1-night post) accommodation staying at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort & Spa in a Garden Room
12 January – 31 March 2021.
This is our best value package deal, but if you are traveling outside these dates or from another port please contact our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Sydney (via Auckland): from $7,299 per person, twin share
Brisbane (via Auckland): from $7,299 per person, twin share
Melbourne (via Auckland): from $7,299 per person, twin share
Book by: Aug 14, 2020!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are based on per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking. Compulsory city tax of 200XPF per person per night to be paid directly at time of check-out. All Departures are via Auckland, from Perth & Adelaide are also via Sydney, passengers might have to overnight in Auckland or Sydney if no suitable connecting flight is available on the same day (both directions); the cost of an overnight is not included in the package price. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355
Reaching out across 44 acres of lush landscaping edged by powdery white sands and a crystalline lagoon, The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort represents the epitome of carefree elegance.
Its exquisitely designed Villas, both overwater and on the beach, are the largest and most luxurious in the South Pacific showcasing exotic woods, handwoven fabrics and regional art with spectacular views of the sparkling lagoon or the mystical Mount Otemanu.