Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport meet and greet
- Return airport & boat transfers throughout
- Return flights to Bora Bora
- 5 nights’ accommodation staying at Conrad Bora Bora Nui in an Overwater Villa
- Airfare Sale – save over $200!
- 25% Off Accommodation – save over $2570!
- Cooked breakfast daily in Bora Bora
- Shark & Ray Lagoon Safari Full Day Tour includes return transfers, BBQ lunch – Discover the beautiful motu of Bora Bora, the mythical Motu Tapu!
- 1 night pre and post (2 nights total) accommodation staying at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
Upgrade to have your breakfast delivered by Canoe for an additional $232 per room per day
Upgrade to Half Board (American Breakfast & 2 Course Lunch) for an additional $70 per person per day
Add on a Mountain 4WD Safari Tour for an additional $109 per person
1 – 17 February 2018, 27 February – 26 March 2018
Travelling outside these dates? Please call our Specialist team for a personalised quote.
Brisbane: $6399 per person, Twin share
Sydney: $6399 per person, Twin share
Melbourne : $6399 per person, Twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Book by: Nov 30, 2017
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. City Tax of 200XPF (AUD3) per person per night is payable direct at the Bora Bora Resort. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.