Island Simplicity Wedding Ceremony - The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
(0 night package from $5199)
Your Holiday Includes:
- Bespoke email assistance prior to arrival
- 1 hr Meeting with Wedding Planner upon arrival and personal assitance during the wedding
- Complimentary Pressing for wedding garments
- 1 hr Hair & 1 hr Makeup Appointment at Iridium Spa for the Bride
- Joining of Hearts Vows Ceremony at Main Beach location: Tropical Flower Petal Aisle or Heart shape
- Non Denominational Celebrant for the Ceremony
- Wedding Cake for 2
- 1 bottle of Rosé Champagne served with the Wedding Cake
- 1 hr Photoshoot at the Resort (a supplement will apply to certain photographers)
- 1 x 3 Course Candlelight Dinner on the Main Beach for 2
- Wedding Flower Turndown in Villa that evening
Upgrade to a Traditional Polynesian Ceremony from an additional $1,920 and you’ll also recieve a Traditional Polynesian Vows Ceremony, pareos and flower leis for the bride and groom, arrival of the groom by outrigger canoe, coconut palm aile and Pomare chairs, Polynesian musicians and dancers & Tahitian Priest for the ceremony.
Now until 31 March 2022
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
This is our best value package deal, but if you are traveling outside these dates or from another port please contact our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Land only: $5,199 per couple
Ask us about packaging your wedding and honeymoon!
Book by: Mar 31, 2022!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:Weddings in French Polynesia are symbolic only and non-legal. Prices are wedding, per couple, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at the time of booking for new bookings only. The package is land only and includes no international flights and no airport transfers. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355
Reaching out across 44 acres of lush landscaping edged by powdery white sands and a crystalline lagoon, The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort represents the epitome of carefree elegance.
Its exquisitely designed Villas, both overwater and on the beach, are the largest and most luxurious in the South Pacific showcasing exotic woods, handwoven fabrics and regional art with spectacular views of the sparkling lagoon or the mystical Mount Otemanu.