Nautilus Resort - Inangaro Mutukore Wedding Package from $629
(0 night package from $629)
(0 night package from $629)
Your Wedding Package Includes:
- Dedicated professional on-site wedding co-ordinator and her team at your service
- Cost of Standard Registration with the Ministry of Justice
- Transport and chaperone to the Ministry of Justice for registration
- Celebrant on the day and consultation prior to your wedding day
- Groomed sandy beach venue overlooking Ta'akoka Motu with a bamboo archway, a bamboo aisle with coconuts and scattered flowers.
- Decorated guest seating
- Decorated signing table
- An Island Warrior to announce the arrival of the Bride
- Floral arrangements - Bouquet for the Bride & Neck Ei or buttonhole flower for the groom
- A bottle of Chilled Nautilus Cuvee Brut NV
- Recorded background music of your choice
- Internationally recognised Marriage Certificate with Apostle Stamp
The Cook Islands has a very relaxed policy that allows international travellers to marry legally, only requiring the couple to reside for three (3) full days (not including the day of application) in Rarotonga, prior to the ceremony.
The wedding couple must have the following in English:
- Birth Certificates
- Valid Passports
- Decree Absolute (Divorce papers) if either party have been married previously
- Death Certificate of deceased former spouse if widowed
- If the either party is under 20 years of age, written approval to marry is required by their parents
From $1,298 per package ($629 per person, twin share)
Valid for sale and travel until 31 March 2020
Mar 31, 2020!!
For New Bookings Only
Terms and Conditions:On Request
Pure beachfront on the South Pacific’s crystalline sands of Muri Beach, is Rarotonga’s newest small luxury resort opening – Nautilus Resort. The resort offers 17 Polynesian inspired luxuriously appointed private hotel suites and 2 & 3 bedroom villas with each their own salt water plunge pool, traditionally constructed buildings, Polynesian restaurant showcasing Pacific signature tastes, spa – all contemporary but island inspired luscious-tropical interiors. Redefining laid back luxury, and created for resort or exclusive use, Nautilus is ideal for families, couples, celebratory parties and wedding gatherings.
With a wide variety of room types available, you can rest assured that there’s a perfect room to suit you and your family!
All Rooms Feature:
• Californian King Bed
• Deluxe bathroom with double vanity, stand-alone stone bath and large separate rain shower and hair dryer with luxury bathroom amenities
• Private outdoor stone shower & tropical garden courtyard
• Espresso Coffee Machine
• IDD Telephone
• Clock Radio
• Salt-water plunge pool
• Private deck with personal sun-loungers & outdoor dining suite
• Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
• 48" Panasonic TV & entertainment system
• In house movies
• Unlimited WIFI Internet access (Two devices per booking)
• UV treated & filtered water on tap in room
Garden Are: Polynesian Are suite style room with a spacious private deck furnished with sun lounges and dining suite overlooking your personal salt water plunge pool. Tastefully decorated with natural finishes, high ceilings and contemporary furnishing all-embracing island styles.
Beachfront Are: Nestled amongst palm trees with the most stunning outlook over the turquoise waters of Muri Lagoon and a step away from the white sands your Are opens onto a spacious deck incorporating your own salt water plunge pool and with lavishly furnished with sun lounges and dining suite.
Two Bedroom Garden Are: This chic Polynesian Are is surrounded with tropical flora including local tropical fruits. Affording a chic interior spacious enough to accommodate a family or friends in comfort, this Are boasts a full kitchen for gourmet entertaining. Each Are has 2 private bedrooms each with their own luxuriously appointed en-suite incorporating a stone stand-alone bath double vanity and a separate rain shower. An extensive well-furnished private desk is ideal for entertaining, with a personal plunge pool and beautiful garden views.
Two Bedroom Beachfront Are: This well-appointed and expansive Are features Polynesian design with a contemporary furnishings and modern conveniences, perfect for a family or friends. There are spectacular views from the living area, the main bedroom and the expansive private deck and salt water plunge pool of the aqua waters of Muri Lagoon and the white sandy beach is a step off your deck. This Are boasts a full kitchen for gourmet entertaining, has 2 private bedrooms each with their own luxuriously appointed en-suite incorporating a stone stand-alone bath double vanity and a separate rain show. The extensive well-furnished private desk is ideal for entertaining along with the Are's own large garden courtyard.
Nautilus Restaurant: The stylish Polynesian beachfront restaurant and chic beach bar celebrates the essence of Polynesian architecture, design, décor and cuisine, that can be enjoyed in a fine dining a la carte setting in the main dining area, or as a more casual al fresco dining experience on the spacious patio overlooking the lagoon and glistening infinity swimming pool.
• Saltwater Swimming Pool
• Polynesian Spa
• Stand-up Paddle Boards
• Bike Hire
• BBQ Facilities
• Valet Washing Service
• In-house Movies
• Games Library
• In-house Lagoon and Nature Tours
• Child Concierge and Nanny Services
• Wedding Ceremony and Reception Venue
Day Spa: Be pampered with a soothing body treatment. The Polynesian Spa at Nautilus Resort provides you clients with a signature menu which includes holistic back, hot stone therapy, body wraps and face and scalp massage. Set in a beautiful tropical surrounding, your lavishing treatment will soothe your mind body and soul.
Check In: 12.00pm
Check Out: 10.00am
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1800 800 722 or (07) 333 78 555 or fill in the below form and you will be contacted by an experienced travel consultant.