New Zealand is a vast and beautiful country that has so much to offer and Grand Pacific Tours will get you up close & personal with all the best attractions & experiences!
Why New Zealand?
Not only is New Zealand one of the safest countries in the world, it is also home to our friendly Kiwi neighbours and unique Maori Culture that is an integral part of NZ life. New Zealand also boasts untouched natural scenery, from icy glaciers & snow-capped mountains to brilliant beaches, rolling green pastures & glass-like lakes.
Why Coach Touring?
- No need to read maps or follow GPS directions - The best part of a coach tour is you can sit back, relax (or nap!) and take in the view from one destination to the next!
- Comfort Guaranteed - Grand Pacific coaches feature panoramic windows, reclining seats, air conditions and you’re on a daily seat rotation so everybody will get a turn in the front seat!
- Expert Knowledge - The professional crew provide fun informative commentary & local knowledge that you’d otherwise miss out on!
- Value Packed – GPT itineraries are packed with value inclusions like flights from your homeport, accommodation, most meals, entry to attractions & exclusive experiences that only GPT clients can enjoy!
- Travelling Solo - Coach tours are the perfect way to meet like-minded travellers and create new friendships along the way! GPT also has some tours that are specifically for solo travellers so you there’s no pesky single supplement and a guaranteed single room so you can stretch out in your own private space
Grand Pacific Tours 4 Styles of Touring
There are tours to suit all budgets and holiday styles with 4 different types of touring to choose from.
Signature Coach Tours – this is business class on wheels! With a maximum of 20 travellers per tour, these tours provide a premium experience and luxurious details that provide the highest level of service & quality. Tours run at a more relaxed pace with some 2 night stays and duration can range from 9-19 days.
Affordable Coach Tours – Perfect for the budget or time conscious traveller. These tours are a great way to get in all the highlights and with most meals & attractions included, these are really value for money! Tours range from 8-16 days.
Cruise & Coach Tours – Combine Celebrity Solstice Cruises with scenic coach tours! Make the most of both modes of transport with a trans-tasman cruise from Australia to New Zealand and then a fantastic coach tour when you’re back on land! These tours range from 20-23 days.
Special Interest Tours – For those wanting to experience something a little out of the box like the Fighters Air show, Garden Tours, Festive Tours over Christmas and New Years as well as Solo Traveller tours.
What’s next? Get in touch with Spacifica Travel on 1800 800 722 to talk to one of our experienced travel consultants about booking your next Grand Pacific Tour!comments powered by Disqus