Join the Bounty Club
Join Bounty Travel Club today and enjoy a range of exclusive offers!
Join our exclusive Bounty Travel Club today and we will keep you up to date on all our destinations. It's FREE and offers plenty of exclusive Member’s benefits!
1) 20% Discount off Travel Insurance. Whenever you travel, wherever you travel, whoever you choose to book your next holiday with- you can arrange your travel insurance with us and still enjoy a 20% discount!
2) Receive Discounts on a range of travel products, itineraries and special offers. You will also receive regular updates on new destinations, tours and promotions.
Travel Insurance is subject to Covermore’s terms and conditions which are provided to you with your personalised quote.
We hope you enjoy the full benefits of our Bounty Travel Club!
Conditions of Entry
- WIN a $500 Holiday Package Travel Voucher Competition
- Wave Hospitality Group PTY LTD trading as Spacifica Travel
ABN 61 087 521 355
Brisbane Head Office:
Level 4 / 144 Edward Street
- Promotional Period
- Start date: 19/07/2023 at 10am AEST End date: 19/12/2023 at 5pm AEST
- Conditions of Entry
- Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry.
Entry is open to QLD, NSW, VIC, TAS, WA and SA residents over the age of 18.
- How to Enter
- To qualify, eligible persons must subscribe to Spacifica’s newsletter and complete the online registration form at spacificatravel.com/newsletter
- Details of the Prizes
- The prize is a AUD$500 Spacifica Holiday Package Travel Voucher.
- The Travel Voucher is offered by Wave Hospitality Group Pty Ltd (“Spacifica Travel").
- Voucher is only valid for redemption on Holiday Packages Spacifica Travel offers.
- The Travel Voucher is available for use only by Australian residents over the age of 18.
- The Travel Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or other forms of credit and no refunds will be issued for the value of the voucher if travel plans are cancelled or altered. All costs above the value of the voucher including any change or cancellation fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- The Voucher is valid for 3 years from the date of issue/date of competition draw, if not redeemed by the expiry date the prize is forfeited in full.
- There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the booking amount is less than the Travel Voucher amount.
- To redeem the Travel Voucher, email your Spacifica Travel Consultant and advise them in the email you have a Travel Voucher to redeem, quoting the reference number on the Voucher.
- Winner determination and notification of winners
- The winner will be drawn on 20 Dec 2023 at 11am (AEST). The winner will be chosen based on a random draw. In the instance where an entrant did not follow the competition terms and conditions, subsequent winners will be chosen until a valid winner is drawn. The winner will be determined by chance.
The prize winner will be notified by telephone or email by 20 Dec 2023. If the winner cannot be notified after 3 (three) attempts in writing, the winner forfeits its right to the prize and a redraw will occur 3 months after this date in line with the unclaimed prize draw clause.
The prize winner’s details will be published on https://www.facebook.com/SpacificaTravelAUS and @spacifictravel after 20 Dec 2023.
- Unclaimed Prizes
- In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter will declare the prize as redundant. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prizes.
- User Content
- The Promoter may capture and share content including the winning entrant’s name and photo. The winning entrant of this competition agrees that the promoter can capture and share such information regardless of claiming the prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry and Schedule. Unless stated otherwise, any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule.
- The promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take claim to a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The prize value is based on flights ex Darwin to Faaa.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable unless specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of a prize) for a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to participate in or accept the prize safely. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and the entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- All material submitted on entry (e.g. photo(s), image(s), drawing(s), comment(s), sound/video recording(s) and answer(s) to promotional questions must not: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc), defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable, or discriminative/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication; or © contain viruses. Entrants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any entry submitted by them into this Promotion, for the purposes of this Promotion, and that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such entry which would prevent the entry being used as contemplated by the Promotion, and that the use by the Promoter of any such entry will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation). Entrants must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their entry. By entering, all entrants license and grant the Promoter and Company, their affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including any portion of their entry) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants further agree, upon request by the promoter, to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter and to sign any legal documentation to confirm such assignment. Entrants agree that their entry is their original work and does not infringe the rights of third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the entry. Entrants consent to any use of their entry that may otherwise infringe on their moral rights. Entrants are responsible for all entries they submit on entry. The promoter will not be liable for any entries, to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to remove, request removal or decline to publish any entry or portion of an entry for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants if it exercises this right and entrants must comply with any request made by the Promoter pursuant to this paragraph. The entrant warrants and represents any request made by the Promoter pursuant to this paragraph. The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter and Company for any breach of the Terms and Conditions including this clause.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries and entrants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the entrant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter, the Company owners/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and company may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for: (i) inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information; (ii) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or made other than as directed in the entry instructions; (iii) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software; (iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website; (v) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition; (vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition; (vii) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or (viii) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered as a result of prize winnings. The prize winner(s), and his or her guests (if any), must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another winner.
- These conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.